Tazzle 20 MG Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders, prostate gland enlargement and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
How Tazzle Tablet works
Tazzle 20mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels. It works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Uses of Tazzle 20 MG Tablet
Tazzle 20 MG Tab is used for the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. However, it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Tazzle 20 MG Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Tazzle 20 MG Side effects
- Heart: Flushing, high blood pressure, chest pain, heart attack, palpitations, syncope, fast heart rate, stroke and sudden cardiac death.
- Central Nervous System: Headache, weakness, dizziness, fatigue, sensory loss, sleeplessness, tingling, drowsiness, vertigo, migraine, seizure and seizure recurrence and temporary memory loss.
- Skin: Itching, rash, sweating, scaling, allergic reactions and hives.
- Eye and ENT: Inflammation of nasopharynx, nasal congestion, blurred vision, changes in color vision, inflammation of conjunctiva, nosebleed, eye pain, increased tears, inflammation of pharynx, sudden decrease or loss of hearing, swelling of eyelids, tinnitus, eye stroke and visual field defect.
- Gastrointestinal: Upset stomach, nausea, stomach flu, acid reflux disease, abdominal pain, diarrhea, dry mouth, difficulty in swallowing, inflammation of esophagus, gastric ulcer, loose stools and vomiting.
- Genitourinary: Urinary tract infection, increased erection, spontaneous penile erection and painful erection.
- Liver: Abnormal Liver function tests. Dosage
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
Warnings for special population
Pregnancy – tazzle 20 mg film is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
Breast-feeding – The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
Hypotension – Consumption of tazzle 20 mg medicine Tablet can cause a mild and short-lasting decrease in blood pressure. Caution should be exercised if you are taking any medication for lowering high blood pressure.
Other medicines – This medicine should be used with caution if you are taking medicines for hypertension, heart disease etc. Report the use of all medicines including herbs and supplements to the doctor.
Deformation of penis – This medicine should be used with caution in patients having a physical deformity of the penis which may be due to Angulation, Cavernosal Fibrosis or Peyronie disease.
When not to use?
Contraindications of Tazzle 20 MG Tablet
Tazzle 20 MG online is not recommended for use if you have a history of allergy to sildenafil or any other component of this medicine.
Tazzle 20 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you are currently using any medicine that contains organic nitrates. Example: Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide etc.
Tazzle 20 MG Tablet is not recommended for use if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).