buy vidalista 40 mg are a popular and successful treatment for erectile dysfunction. Containing the same active ingredients at Cialis, patients can benefit from an effective treatment time of at least 36 hours. This allows couples to engage in intercourse at a natural time.
This longer effective treatment time has gained the drug the nickname, ‘Le Weekender’ in France.
The medical name for Vidalista is Tadalafil and it belongs to the PDE-5 family of vasodilators. These drugs work by dilating the blood vessels in the body; particularly around the genital area. This in turn, allows stronger blood flow to enable an erection to take place. Vidalista is not an aphrodisiac and stimulation will be required to develop an erection.
How to take this medicine
To get the best from your treatment, please read the following carefully.The safe indicated dose of vidalista 40 mg tadalafil within a 24 hour period is 20mg
This medicine will become effective 1 hour after taking it and effects may be noticeable after 45mins
Effective treatment time is 36 – 72 hours
Always take this medicine with a large glass of water
Avoid large or fatty meals close to when you intend to take the medicine
Alcohol will reduce the effectiveness of this medicine.
Vidalista 40 mg Precautions
Your doctor will want to take your complete medical history before prescribing vidalista 40 mg price. Tell your doctor is you have cardiovascular issues, chest pain, heart disease, arrhythmia, heart attack, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, liver damage, kidney damage, ulcers, bleeding problems, cancer, sickle cell anaemia, or if your pe**is is anatomically deformed
Do not take Vidalista 40 mg:
- if you are taking any form of organic nitrate or nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite. This is a group of medicines (‘nitrates’) used in the treatment of angina pectoris (‘chest pain’). Vidalista 40 mg has been shown to increase the effect of these drugs. If you are taking any form of nitrate or are unsure tell your doctor.
- If you have serious heart disease or have had a recent heart attack
- If you have had a recent stroke
- If you have low blood pressure or uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- If you are (hypersensitive) allergic to Vidalista 40 mg or anyof the other ingredients of Vidalista 40 mg
From time to time patients taking Vidalista experience the following vidalista 40 mg side effects.
- Common Side Effects
- Facial redness or flushing
- Blocked nose
- Dryness in eyes
- Mild Nausea
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in the original package.
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the carton and blister.
- Store below 30◦C. Store protected from moisture.
- Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom).
Vidalista 40 mg pills is not suitable for everyone.
Patients under treatment for the following conditions; or any ongoing managed condition, should consult their GP prior to taking Vidalista (Erectalis / Kamagra Plus)
Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases including aortic stenosis, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis and general ventricular outflow obstruction.
Stroke, myocardial infaction (heart attack) or serious arrhythmia.Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina.Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension and patients with severley impaired autonomic control of blood pressure.
Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)